To the Moderator and All Speakers:
on Windows Personal Computers
provided by the Organizing Committee.
- The speaker:
Please connect your USB flush drive to PC within the “10 min of connection” time before your presentation, and take the “Next Speaker’s seat” while the former presenter is speaking.
- The moderator:
Please arrive at the session room prior to the session start time and take the “Next Moderator’s seat”.
*No registration is required for speakers and moderators at this convention.
2. Lecture Time: 11 minutes per topic
Presentation: 8 min; Discussion: 2 min 30 sec; Change to next speaker:30 sec.
|Bell 1||2 min before the end of the time allocated for the presentation
(after 6 min)
|Bell 2||End of the time allocated for the presentation
(beginning of discussion, after 8 min)
|Bell 3||End of discussion
(End of the allocated time, after 10 min and 30 sec)
*The time for each general lecture is 11 min (including a Q&A session and change of speaker). However, this lecture time could be modified depending on the number of lectures.
3. Lecture method
- The Organizing Committee will provide Windows Personal Computers (PC) only.
- Presentation files recommend in the PowerPoint format.
- Files must be saved on a new USB flash drive (set to display name and affiliation).
- Apart from a PowerPoint file, speakers can also bring and use a PDF file.
- Speakers cannot use their own PC.
4. Please follow these Guidelines for Presentation Data
- Create your file in Windows Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 or later or in Mac OSX Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 or later.
- Create the file as a converted-to-PDF file with the font embedding process.
- Ensure that both the original file and the PDF file are saved to the USB flash drive. (At least the PDF file needs to be available for use.)
- The slide screen’s aspect ratio should be 4:3.
- Recommended fonts are MS Gothic, Arial, and Symbol.
- The USB flash drive should be FAT-formatted (FAT32 for Windows or FAT for Mac OSX).
5. Connecting the USB flash drive to the USB
The USB flash drive should be connected through the USB hub as follows:
- 1. Please be seated at the “connect to the PC” seat in front of each venue within the “10 min of connection” time before your presentation.
- 2. Connect your USB flash drive containing the presentation file to the USB hub connected to the PC arranged by the Organizing Committee.
Post the sticker printed your presentation number on your USB flash drive.
- 3. Confirm that the PowerPoint file can be operated correctly. If you cannot confirm this, please conduct the presentation using the PDF format in USB flash drive file.
- 4. After the presentation, please disconnect your USB.
6. Slide Operation
- The speaker should operate the slides.
- If you require an assistant, kindly make your own arrangements for the same.
7. Audio Output
The PC arranged by the Organizing Committee does not support audio output.
The PC arranged by the Organizing Committee does not support video.
9. Poster Presentation (Selected Presentation)
- The Organizing Committee will select 200 poster presentations from general lectures as topics.
- The selected speaker will present both in an oral session and in a poster session.
- Please set up your poster on the panel that matches your presentation number from 13:00 to 17:30 on March 26.
- The size of poster panel is 900 mm width ×2100 mm height. Poster presenters should be in the poster venue during discussion time, from 15:00 to 17:00 on March 26.
- Please remove your poster by yourself when the presentation time is over.
- The lecture (presentation) guidelines are subject to change. All the guidelines will be posted on this website; please check them and follow the instructions.
- The PC arranged by the Organizing Committee is virus protected; however, it may not be completely foolproof. We request your understanding regarding instances in which virus infections occur via the USB as we cannot take any responsibility for those.